Buddhas Tree Coco A&B
Buddha's Tree - Coco A&B is a high-performance 2-part base nutrient, made for growing plants in coco substrates. It comprises the essential micro and macronutrients to ensure optimum crop development. The formula is designed for use during the growth and blooming phases. Coco A&B strengthens your crops and increases nutrient uptake. Growers use the nutrient with Flower Burst to ensure smooth transitioning into the blooming stage. The formula is optimized to ensure top-quality crops, which deliver large and dense flowers.
- The product is made for the growth and blooming stages;
- Coco A&B is a 2-part base nutrient;
- Growers use the formula with plants growing in coco substrates;
- The fertiliser contains essential micro and macronutrients including Nitrogen, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Oxide, Boron, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, and Zinc.
- The product has a high level of solubility;
- The formula comprises natural ingredients and it's free of any chemicals;
- The product is user-friendly;
- Coco A&B contains chelated nutrients which your plants can absorb easily;
- The product is made at the highest quality conditions;
- It's suitable for use in combination with Flower Burst and other Buddha's Tree additives and boosters.
Buddha's Tree Coco A&B is made for plants growing in coco substrates. Growers use the formula to strengthen their plants and achieve top-quality harvests. The product delivers all the essential nutrients, which your plants need during the growth and blooming phases. The formula sustains strong plant development and explosive flowering. Use Coco A&B to achieve larger and denser flowers, which deliver heavier and tastier fruits.
How to Use
Coco A&B is made for the vegetative and blooming stages. During the vegetative stage use the formula at a rate of 2-3 ml/L. Throughout the blooming phase, use the product at a dosage of 3 ml/L up to week 6. During week 7 of the blooming phase, use the formula at a rate of 2 ml/L.
Buddha's Tree - Coco A&B is a 2-part base nutrient, designed for use with plants growing in coco substrates. Avoid adding part A and part B together in concentrated form. First, you must add part A to your water reservoir and mix. Next, add part B and mix. You must mix in both parts in equal quantities. When growing plants in coco substrates, adjust the pH between 5.6 and 6.2. Make sure that you maintain the pH towards the lower values as it will increase naturally over time. Store the nutrient in a dark and safe area, away from very high or very low temperatures. Whenever you're using Coco A&B, you must wear protective gloves and avoid contact with your eyes and skin.