Rhino Pro Carbon Filters
Rhino Pro Carbon Filters
What is the Rhino Pro Carbon Filter?
Rhino Pro Hobby Carbon Filter is an air carbon filter using the activated carbon in filtering the air in the grow room environment from any odours.
What is the use of the Rhino Pro Carbon Filter?
It is mainly used in filtering the air from odours and impurities.
How does Rhino Pro Hobby Carbon Filter work?
It captures the odour molecules in the air by letting the air pass through the large pores of the outer mesh of the filter and get trapped and absorbed by the carbon bed.
Why would I need Rhino Pro Carbon Filter?
One of the major downsides of growing indoors is the odours that the plants are giving off as it can make the indoor environment uncomfortable, and here is where the carbon filters come to the rescue as it filters the air from any odours or impurities.
Description and components:
• 50 mm bed of Australian mined RC412 carbon, the purest activated carbon in the world.
• Machinery packing of the carbon guarantees denser carbon which increases the efficiency. • A 2 years’ lifespan.
• A vortex cone in the base allows greater airflow.
• Custom pore surface makes the filter acts like a magnet to the odors and impurities in the air.
• 1.6 mm lightweight aluminium makes it easier to handle and install.
How to install Rhino Pro Carbon Filter?
• Attach the filter to a matching extractor fan.
• Put the pre-filter on to keep any large particles or dust out of the filter
• Connect the fan to the ducting and install it in the designated place or window to carry the filtered air outside your grow space.
Filter Size Air Volume Fan Type
100 x 300 350 m3/hr 4" A1/L1 fan
125 x 300 500 m3/hr 5" Al/L1 fan
150 x 300 600m3/hr 6" A1 fan
150 x 600 900m3/hr 6" L1 fan
200 x 400 800m3/hr 8" A1 fan
200 x 600 1125m3/hr 8" L1 fan
250 x 600 1420m3/hr 10" A1/L1 fan
250 x 1000 1900m3/hr 10" A1/L1 fan
315 x 600 2440m3/hr 12" A1 / L1 fan
315 x 1000 3250m3/hr 12" L1 fan
The UK’s Most Popular Carbon Filter
- 50mm bed of RC412 activated carbon.
- 6mm aluminium tops and bases for reduced weight.
- Unique “Anti Air Bypass” system.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- The coned internal base for optimum airflow
- Sealed, boxed and labelled directly after manufacture for optimum lifespan, handling and presentation.
- Removes particles and odours from your grow-room
- Made with 100% RC412 Australian virgin activated carbon – the best in the world
- Lasts a minimum of 2 years and usually a lot longer
- 51% open area custom mesh for greater airflow
Rhino Pro Carbon Filters – The Best Filters Money Can Buy
Clearing stale air and removing any unwanted odours from your growing area is an important task, one that can make or break a crop.
The Rhino Pro Carbon Filter contains a fine granular carbon from Australia called RC412 – in laymen’s terms the world's finest quality virgin activated carbon. Activated carbon undergoes a unique manufacturing process, every grain of carbon is heated in a tank and exposed to both steam and oxygen, through this process the pore structure of the carbon is greatly increased.
Activated carbon can scrub and clean air that passes through it, it can do this by attracting and trapping impurities and smelly air molecules in its super porous surface area. The Rhino Pro Carbon Filter has a mesh outer shell made of 1.6mm thick aluminium for lightness, and the base is cone-shaped to optimise airflow.
Rhino Pro Carbon filters are designed for cleaning air produced by indoor growers. Stale air is pulled through the filter by an extractor fan. The Rhino Pro Carbon Filter gives an approximate lifespan of 18 months (Rhino say that when treated right their filters can last well over 2 years.