RAM Carbon Filter
RAM Carbon Filters
What is the RAM Carbon Filter?
Rhino Hobby RAM Carbon Filter is an air carbon filter using the activated carbon in filtering the air in the grow room environment from any odours.
What is the use of the RAM Carbon Filter?
It is mainly used in filtering the air from odours and impurities.
How does RAM Carbon Filter work?
It captures the odour molecules in the air by letting the air pass through the large pores of the outer mesh of the filter and get trapped and absorbed by the carbon bed.
Why would I need RAM Carbon Filter?
One of the major downsides of growing indoors is the odours that the plants are giving off as it can make the indoor environment uncomfortable, and here is where the carbon filters come to the rescue as it filters the air from any odours or impurities.
Description and components:
• Uses virgin Australian mined RC412 Carbon, the best-activated carbon in the world.
• Pre-filter provided to prevent dust from entering the filter.
• Machinery packed carbon further compressed with a thick foam collar.
• Highly porous carbon with a pore size of 0.02 micron which makes the carbon extra absorbent.
RAM Carbon Filter Flow Rates:
How to install RAM Carbon Filter?
• Attach the filter to a matching extractor fan and make sure to connect the filter to the intake side of the fan.
• Put the pre-filter on to keep any large particles or dust out of the filter
• Connect the fan to the ducting and install it in the designated place or window to carry the filtered air outside your grow space.