Megapot System – 56 Litre
What is the Megapot Module?
The Megapot Module is the perfect accessory for those utilising grow bags. This is due to them being able to handle any excess water that may be apparent after watering.
This accessory is ideal for those using grow bags for their crops and plants. The module sits underneath the pot and provides a tray like affect to catch any excess water or nutrients that are able to pass through.
The Megapot system allows growers to use 56 Litre pots to achieve bigger yields with fewer plants. The innovative design and intuitive features mean that with Megapot, less is more.
- Gravity fed, no electricity needed
- Base tray big enough to fit a 56L Root Pouch
- 16mm white reflective pipe with black inner to reduce temperatures and stop light penetration
- Mega-Valve with a massive 10mm inlet hole to prevent any blockages
- 10mm raised base with channels specifically designed to grip air curtains
- Scalable from a single pot to 100’s of modules
- Circular design allows for the plant to be turned
The system comes complete with the following:-
- Megapot outer tray
- Float valve kit
- Float valve cover
- 56 Litre Root Pouch
- 1m x white 13mm pipe
- 13m elbow
- 13m Tee