Stop the spread of fungal diseases and treat pest infestations with sulphur vapour. All you need is a HotBox Sulfume.
It’s incredibly effective. Customers use it to combat spider mites, botrytis, mildew, black spots, fungus & more! It’s one of the best ways to tackle spider mites and stops fungal spores from spreading.
Instead of burning it, your HotBox Sulfume vapourises sulphur at just the right temperature (145oC – 155oC)
There’s no risk of overheating and no chance of fire, thanks to HotBox’s unique temperature control technology. Absolutely no nasty chemicals are released into your grow room either.
You can safely use it mid-crop (not in the last two weeks). It won’t harm your plants – just the insects ravaging them.
Use it to treat existing problems or prevent future problems. The HotBox Sulfume is great for both.
Coverage is very even. Each unit will treat a 2m3 - 10m3 area, so multiples may be needed. No sulphur is supplied with this unit – don’t forget to buy yours separately.
• No Overheating, No Risk of ﬁres, No Nasty Chemicals (automatic temperature control)
• Safe to use with plants in grow room (not in last 2 weeks)
• Treats areas between 2m3 and 10m3
• Used to combat spidermites, botrytis, mildew, black spots, fugus and more!
• Very effective against spider mites
• Stops fungal spores spreading
• Low energy use - cheap to run
• Even coverage thanks to uniform cup used
• HotBox only - Buy sulphur separately
• Made in stainless steel
• Unaffected by voltage variations
• Can be used on any voltage worldwide: 100, 110, 220, 240, 250V