Gavita Pro 750e DE E-Series Full Fixture 400volt
Gavita Pro 750e DE E-Series Full Fixture 400volt -
The best just got better! The new Gavita 750 Watt E Serie Pro Line are improved models that are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controllers. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips. New in the Pro line e-series is the 750w DE fixture, which utilizes a newly developed Gavita double ended Pro 750W 400V EL lamp.
The control range of this lamp is 400-825W, bridging the gap between 600W and 1000W lamps. It is as efficient running on 600W as it is on 750W. In many cases it is a retrofit replacement for a 1000W air cooled fixture, while running at just 825W. This will save you up to 20% electricity. The output of the lamp, running at 750W, is 1500 μmol s-1 (2 μmol s-1 per Watt).
Gavita Pro line HPS fixtures are the professional standard for efficient climate room lighting. Running on standard 240 V they power the high voltage horticultural electronic lamps, which are superior in spectrum, light output and light maintenance over time.
The Gavita Pro 750 was the first 240 Volt electronic ballast used to power professional 400V 750w EL (electronic) Grow lamps. These lamps have the highest PAR light output, improved spectrum and the best light maintenance (>95 % PAR light over one year of use).
Being the most efficient 750 Watt horticultural light available and developed for ultra high frequency electronic ballasts this is the 750 Watt complete lighting system of choice for Dutch professional greenhouse growers.
The 750 Watt Pro-Line delivers unparalleled performance which equates to only one thing: enormous yields.
The 750 Watt E series Gavita Pro-Line ballast features a dial that allows you to change the light output between 400w, 500w, 600w, 750w and 825w Watt as well as an EXT setting to turn over control to the Gavita Master Control. When using the dimming feature make sure the light has been on for ten minutes or ideally set the desired output before the Gavita comes on.
750 Watt E Series Gavita Pro Line (400V) Features:
- Completely sealed housing with GORE-TEX ® ventilation plug, no moving parts, completely silent and cool to the touch
- Suitable for high frequency 400V electronic horticultural lamps with 10-25% more output than traditional HPS lamps
- High light maintenance: >95% per year so you only need to change your lamp once per year
- Replaceable 96% efficient Gavita HR96 reflector for optimal efficiency (HRW wide reflector as an option as from Q3 2014)
- Controllable output: dim or boost your light to adjust it to changing circumstances or grow phases
- Soft dim which gradually changes the output when switched, eliminating stress on the lamp
- Equipped with very high frequency Gavita electronics (>100 kHz)
- No electromagnetic interference problems through the integrated design
750 Watt E Series Gavita Pro Line (400V) Benefits:
- New! Right-size your light for any size room
- Comes with the new Gavita Pro 750W 400V EL DE lamp, 1500 μmol s-1
- Gavita double ended lamp has high efficiency range from 600-825W
- Total control range 50-110%
- Suitable for Gavita Master Controller
- Plug-and-play installation
- Lights more than 1,5 square meters with 1000 μmol m-2 s-1