G.A.S. SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fans
What is the G.A.S. SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fan?
The G.A.S. SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fan is an inline hydroponic silenced (electronic commutated) EC fan that uses EC motors that combine AC and DC to create a powerful and quiet fan designed to generate huge pressure levels, to use less energy and to offer increased control.
What is the use of the G.A.S. SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fan?
Growing in a grow tent requires maintaining optimum climate conditions. With The SysytemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fan, you can move huge masses of air in the grow room silently with low energy consumption to help replicate the stall air as it generates huge pressure levels. It also offers a high level of efficiency and controllability.
How does G.A.S. SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fan work?
The G.A.S. SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fan extract the hot stale air from inside the grow tent to help control the grow tent temperature and also to provide optimum climate conditions for the plants to grow. It works with a G.A.S. fan speed controller which regulates fans with very high accuracy, right down to 1% of their output in 1% increments which affects also controlling and lowering the energy consumption.
Why would I need G.A.S. SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fan work?
Using an extraction system with the SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC fan is an overall upgrade to the grow tent as it offers great efficiency with minimal energy consumption and very high accurate controllability. It comes with an EC motor which makes the mission of extracting a great volume of air while still maintaining a silent performance is the default. Even when connected to a carbon filter or a lengthy ducting, the powerful airflow that the EC motor generate takes the power loss to a minimal amount.
Description and components
- Can be regulated from 1% - 100% with 1% increments for maximum control of the environment.
- The motor is sealed in a steel casing with sound-absorbing foam makes the fan super silent even at full power.
- It's made for use with the G.A.S EC Fan Controller.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Comes in an impeller design that streams air more efficiently, directing it in a perfectly straight line, lowering the friction against sidewalls of ducting.
- A single piece body that is completely airtight allows the movement of a great volume of air without losing pressure.
- Provides thermal motor protection to prevent the motor from overheating.
- Comes in various sizes:
Ø 315mm - 12" 3784m3/hr.
Ø 355mm - 14" 5929m3/hr.
How to install G.A.S. SystemAir Super Silent Revolution Vector EC Fan work?
- Connect the fan to the controller using the connecting cables provided with the controller.
- Adjust the minimum fan speed required.
- Adjust the maximum room temperature required.
- The controller will maintain the temperature below the maximum by controlling the fan speed accordingly.