G.AS. SystemAir Revolution Stratos AC Fan
What is the G.A.S. SystemAir Revolution Stratos AC Fan?
The G.A.S. SystemAir Revolution Stratos AC Fan is an inline duct (Alternative Current) AC fan that is made in Europe and developed by the industry leader SystemAir. It uses a durable AC motor to create a powerful and quiet fan designed to generate huge pressure levels moving masses of air to maintain the optimum grow environment.
What is the use of the G.A.S. SystemAir Revolution Stratos AC Fan?
Growing in a grow tent requires maintaining optimum climate conditions. With The G.A.S. SystemAir Revolution Stratos AC Fan you can move huge masses of air in the grow room to help replicate the stall air as it generates huge pressure levels. It also comes at an affordable price comparing to other EC fans and has a very durable motor to maintain the high performance for years.
How does G.A.S. SystemAir Revolution Stratos work?
The G.A.S. SystemAir Revolution Stratos AC Fan extracts the hot stale air from inside the grow tent to help control the grow tent temperature and provide optimum climate conditions for the plants to grow. With its optimized impeller, it generates larger air flow losing very little pressure when used with a carbon filter while maintaining a low noise performance by directing the air in a perfectly straight line.
Why would I need G.A.S. SystemAir Revolution Stratos?
Using an extraction system with The G.A.S. SystemAir Revolution Stratos AC Fan is an overall upgrade to the grow tent as it comes at an affordable price comparing to its EC peers and also it is built in a sealed steel housing to prevent leaks and to insure a low noise performance. The powerful AC motor generates a huge airflow which teams up with the tightly sealed housing to maintain the high levels of pressure and airflow even when used with a lengthy ducting or a carbon filter.
Description and components:
- Totally sealed steel housing to reduce leaks and noise.
- Comes with a 2 years manufacturer warranty.
- Balanced impeller to stream the air in a perfectly straight line to reduce noise and vibrations.
- Low SFP (Specific Fan Power) meaning that they don’t lose much power in longer ducting lengths.
- Compact and lightweight design and corrosion-proof.
- Made in Europe.
- Comes in various sizes:
Ø 150mm – 6”-439m3/hr
Ø 200mm – 8”-947m3/hr
Ø 250mm – 10”-2038m3/hr
How to install G.A.S. SystemAir Revolution Stratos?
- The G.A.S. SystemAir Revolution Stratos AC Fan installation is so simple, just connect the fan to the ducting and plug it.
- If connected to a carbon filter it has to have the same airflow rate as the fan.