CarboAir 65mm Carbon Filter
Built to Deal with the Strongest Strain
This filter currently has just one size in the range -
- CarboAir 65 - 250mm x 750mm (2650m3/hr)
65mm bed of virgin activated granular carbon
- Filter mesh is 55.5% open giving best air flow
- Kills grow room odours stone without restricting your fans power
- Hand built to an incredibly high standard
- Quality approved by market leaders Systemair
- Pairs perfectly with High Flow Systemair Revolution fans
- Machine washable pre-filter sleeve included and pre-fitted
- Maintain high performance levels in the harshest of grow room conditions
- Hand made in Europe
- Guaranteed for 18 months
- 65 Carbon filters have been designed and developed in the UK.
- Outstanding air flow coupled with a 65mm Carbon bed to give the best results we have seen from any filter to date.
This filter have been developed to deal with the stronger smelling new stains of plants that we see today. The 60mm Carbon bed provides air flowing through the filter with a longer contact time allowing for higher concentrations of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) to be removed. Simple really!
The CarboAir 65mm filters produce less resistance to airflow than its competitors this will allow extraction fans to work more efficiently. This step forward has been achieved due to the face that the filters use a highly porous coarser virgin activated carbon, which allows air to flow with less restriction even with the thicker bed.
CarboAir Flow Rates -
- CarboAir 65 - 250 x 750mm (2650m3/hr)