CarboAir 75 Carbon Filter
CarboAir 75mm Carbon Filters
What is the CarboAir 75mm Carbon Filters?
Rhino Hobby CarboAir 75mm Carbon Filters is an air carbon filter using the activated carbon in filtering the air in the grow room environment from any odours.
What is the use of the CarboAir 75mm Carbon Filters?
It is mainly used in filtering the air from odours and impurities.
How does CarboAir 75mm Carbon Filters work?
It captures the odour molecules in the air by letting the air pass through the large pores of the outer mesh of the filter and get trapped and absorbed by the carbon bed.
Why would I need CarboAir 75mm Carbon Filters?
One of the major downsides of growing indoors is the odours that the plants are giving off as it can make the indoor environment uncomfortable, and here is where the carbon filters come to the rescue as it filters the air from any odours or impurities.
Description and components:• Originally designed with heavy-duty and large grow rooms in mind. • Come in a longer body design to provide a longer contact time between the air and carbon to remove high concentrations of odours.
• Quality approved by market leaders Systemair.
• Pre-filter provided to prevent dust from entering the filter.
• 55.5% open mesh for greater airflow.
• 75 mm Pure activated granular carbon bed tested in Europe to air ventilation standards.
• Machinery-packed carbon is further compressed with a thick foam collar.
• Highly porous carbon specially tailored for CarboAir.
• Galvanized steel filter casing.
• Handmade in Europe.
• 2 years lifespan.
CarboAir 75mm Carbon Filters Flow Rates
CarboAir 75mm Flow Rate - 6000m3/hr
How to install CarboAir 75mm Carbon Filters?
• Attach the filter to a matching extractor fan and make sure to connect the filter to the intake side of the fan.
• Put the pre-filter on to keep any large particles or dust out of the filter
• Connect the fan to the ducting and install it in the designated place or window to carry the filtered air outside your grow space.
Built to Deal with the Strongest Strain
- 75mm bed of virgin activated granular carbon.
- Filter mesh is 55.5% open giving the best airflow.
- Kills grow room odours stone without restricting your fans power.
- Hand-built to an incredibly high standard.
- Quality approved by market leaders Systemair.
- Pairs perfectly with High Flow Systemair Revolution fans.
- Machine washable pre-filter sleeve included and pre-fitted.
- Maintain high-performance levels in the harshest of grow room conditions.
- Hand made in Europe.
- Guaranteed for 18 months.
CarboAir 75mm Carbon Filters have been developed as we have found higher concentrations of VOCs in the exhaust air from medium and larger grow environments with stronger strains.
CarboAir 75 has a deeper carbon bed of 75mm and a longer body. This provides a longer contact time between the air and carbon removing higher concentrations of VOCs. The 75mm carbon bed of virgin activated granular carbon has been developed to last under harsher conditions. Our filters have been designed to perform for a minimum of 18 months. With stronger strains, you are safe with CarboAir 75.