CarboAir 65mm Carbon Filter
CarboAir 65mm Carbon Filters
What is the CarboAir 65mm Carbon Filter?
Rhino Hobby CarboAir 65mm Carbon Filter is an air carbon filter using the activated carbon in filtering the air in the grow room environment from any odours.
What is the use of the CarboAir 65mm Carbon Filter?
It is mainly used in filtering the air from odours and impurities.
How does CarboAir 65mm Carbon Filter work?
It captures the odour molecules in the air by letting the air pass through the large pores of the outer mesh of the filter and get trapped and absorbed by the carbon bed.
Why would I need CarboAir 65mm Carbon Filter?
One of the major downsides of growing indoors is the odours that the plants are giving off as it can make the indoor environment uncomfortable, and here is where the carbon filters come to the rescue as it filters the air from any odours or impurities.
Description and components:
CarboAir 65mm Carbon Filter Flow Rates
CarboAir 65 - 250 x 750mm (2650m3/hr)
How to install CarboAir 65mm Carbon Filter?
• Attach the filter to a matching extractor fan and make sure to connect the filter to the intake side of the fan.
• Put the pre-filter on to keep any large particles or dust out of the filter.
• Connect the fan to the ducting and install it in the designated place or window to carry the filtered air outside your grow space.
Built to Deal with the Strongest Strain
This filter currently has just one size in the range -
- CarboAir 65 - 250mm x 750mm (2650m3/hr)
65mm bed of virgin activated granular carbon
- Filter mesh is 55.5% open giving the best airflow
- Kills grow room odours stone without restricting your fans power
- Hand-built to an incredibly high standard
- Quality approved by market leaders Systemair
- Pairs perfectly with High Flow Systemair Revolution fans
- Machine washable pre-filter sleeve included and pre-fitted
- Maintain high-performance levels in the harshest of grow room conditions
- Hand made in Europe
- Guaranteed for 18 months
- 65 Carbon filters have been designed and developed in the UK.
- Outstanding airflow coupled with a 65mm Carbon bed to give the best results we have seen from any filter to date.
This filter has been developed to deal with the stronger smelling new strains of plants that we see today. The 60mm Carbon bed provides air flowing through the filter with a longer contact time allowing for higher concentrations of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) to be removed. Simple really!
The CarboAir 65mm filters produce less resistance to airflow than its competitors this will allow extraction fans to work more efficiently. This step forward has been achieved due to the fact that the filters use a highly porous coarser virgin activated carbon, which allows air to flow with less restriction even with the thicker bed.