CarboAir 60mm Carbon Filters
CarboAir 60mm Carbon Filters
What is the CarboAir 60mm Carbon Filter?
Rhino Hobby CarbonAir 60mm Carbon Filter is an air carbon filter using the activated carbon in filtering the air in the grow room environment from any odours.
What is the use of the CarboAir 60mm Carbon Filter?
It is mainly used in filtering the air from odours and impurities.
How does CarboAir 60mm Carbon Filter work?
It captures the odour molecules in the air by letting the air pass through the large pores of the outer mesh of the filter and get trapped and absorbed by the carbon bed.
Why would I need CarboAir 60mm Carbon Filter?
One of the major downsides of growing indoors is the odours that the plants are giving off. It can make the indoor environment uncomfortable. Here is where the carbon filters come to the rescue as it filters the air from any odours or impurities.
Description and components:
• Originally designed with medium and large grow rooms in mind.
• Come in a longer body design to provide a longer contact time between the air and carbon to remove high concentrations of odours.
• Quality approved by market leaders Systemair.
• Pre-filter provided to prevent dust from entering the filter. • 55.5% open mesh for greater airflow.
• 60 mm Pure activated granular carbon bed tested in Europe to air ventilation standards.
• Machinery-packed carbon is further compressed with a thick foam collar.
• Highly porous carbon specially tailored for CarboAir.
• Galvanized steel filter casing.
• Handmade in Europe.
• 2 years lifespan.
CarboAir 60mm Carbon Filter Flow Rates
How to install CarboAir 60mm Carbon Filter?
• Attach the filter to a matching extractor fan and make sure to connect the filter to the intake side of the fan.
• Put the pre-filter on to keep any large particles or dust out of the filter.
• Connect the fan to the ducting and install it in the designated place or window to carry the filtered air outside your grow space.
Built to Deal with the Strongest Strain
- 60mm bed of virgin activated granular carbon
- Filter mesh is 55.5% open giving the best airflow
- Kills grow room odours stone without restricting your fans power
- Hand-built to an incredibly high standard
- Quality approved by market leaders Systemair
- Pairs perfectly with High Flow Systemair Revolution fans
- Machine washable pre-filter sleeve included and pre-fitted
- Maintain high-performance levels in the harshest of grow room conditions
- Hand made in Europe
- Guaranteed for 18 months
CarboAir 60 Carbon filters have been designed and developed in the UK. Outstanding airflow coupled with a 60mm Carbon bed to give the best results we have seen from any filter to date.
These filters have been developed to deal with the stronger smelling new strains of plants that we see today. The 60mm Carbon bed provides air flowing through the filter with a longer contact time allowing for higher concentrations of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) to be removed. Simple really!
The CarboAir 60mm filters produce less resistance to airflow than its competitors this will allow extraction fans to work more efficiently. This step forward has been achieved because the filters use a highly porous coarser virgin activated carbon, which allows air to flow with less restriction even with the thicker bed.